Whale View Manor, near Simons Town on the Cape Peninsula, is decorated with a rich tapestry of treasures from the some of the world's most colourful people. Surrounding this delightful four-star guesthouse is the expanse of False Bay, where whales calve every year, and the mountains and fynbos of the Cape Peninsula National Park.
This seaside location on the Cape Peninsula not only makes a great number of attractions available, but puts them right on your doorstep. Boulders Beach with its African penguin colony is a few minutes away. A drive along South Africa’s most celebrated coastal road, Chapman’s Peak, will take visitors along a winding path cut into the mountain side with nothing separating the ocean and mountain-side but you and the road.
The 4 Deluxe and 2 Classic Sea Facing Rooms are ideal for those that have more time to relax and enjoy the sea vistas. The remaining 4 Classic Mountain-Facing Rooms - though no less elegant - might be better suited to those keeping an eye on the budget and the “go-getters” that want to make use of Whale View Manor’s superb location to get out and about.
- Excellent location puts it at the centre of a great many popular attractions
- Home to a popular restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, high tea and dinner
- Sweeping views over False Bay
- Facial and body treatments as well as day packages available at the in-house spa
- A few steps away from a quiet beach