From wide open savannahs to the snow-capped peaks of Mount Kenya, a Kenya safari holiday is nothing if not magical. The Indian Ocean meets Kenyan shores to the east, while Lake Victoria joins Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda together in the west. Dust clouds form across the plains as over a million wildebeest and zebra make their annual stampede to and from the Maasai Mara plains.
Walk in the footsteps of Maasai guides as you are led through the savannah, or soar above the plains while the Great Migration rumbles on below in the shadow of a hot-air balloon. Stroll along the foot of Karen Blixen’s Ngong Hills, amble between the rocky walls of Hell’s Gate, or bury yourself in the powder-white sand of the coastline, lapped by the tropical waters of the Indian Ocean.
Home to an array of national parks and reserves boasting an abundance of wildlife - most notably the famed Maasai Mara National Park that runs into the Serengeti National Park in neighbouring Tanzania - Kenya is the opportune base from which to observe one of the world’s great natural wonders: The Great Migration. The Maasai tribe welcome visitors into their villages, eager to teach others about their semi-nomadic lifestyle and the customs of this warrior nation.
Let us help you plan and book a dream Kenyan safari holiday with the perfect accommodation for any occasion from family holidays, birthday celebrations to honeymoons and more!
- Home to the annual Great Migration
- Excellent game-viewing opportunities and a true African safari
- Diverse landscape offers visitors the opportunity to safari, hike, visit the city, or enjoy its tropical coastline
- Shares Lake Victoria with Uganda and Tanzania, the largest African and tropical lake in the world
- Lake Nakuru, part of the Rift Valley soda lakes, attracts hundreds of flamingos to its fertile waters