The V&A Waterfront is within walking distance from Lawhill. This world-class shopping centre houses an array of entertainment opportunities, including 400 shops, a cinema, art galleries and an array of restaurants and pubs to satisfy even the most finicky of foodies. Other must-sees include the Two Oceans Aquarium, a tour of Robben Island, a spin on the Wheel of Excellence and a stop by the SA Maritime Museum. For some pampering, travellers can pop in at the One&Only Hotel’s luxurious spa.
Each Apartment and Penthouse is designed for comfort, with under-floor heating, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and share views of the marina, canal and One&Only Hotel. An on-site swimming pool is perfect for a cool-off, while the gym provides fitness junkies with the necessary equipment. To elevate your trip to Cape Town to another level, combine it with a stay at Kruger National Park and Victoria Falls.
- Luxurious, self-catering apartments with views of the marina, canal and One&Only Hotel
- A stone’s throw away from Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront
- Various nearby entertainment options: shops, cinema, art galleries, restaurants and pubs
- Onsite swimming pool and gym
- The nearby One&Only Hotel’s spa offers a variety of relaxing treatments
Dock Road Bluff, Marina Residential
Cape Town Central, Western Cape, 8001
- Dry Cleaning
- 24 Hour Security
- Underground Parking