Tanda Tula Safari Camp can be found in the Timbavati Private Game Reserve, positioned among shady trees on the banks of the Nhlaralumi Riverbed. The camp is completely unfenced, blending effortlessly with its environment and allowing a free flow of wildlife through the area.
Game drives and safari walks are led by professional guides and trackers. Open safari vehicles, seating a maximum of eight guests, traverse on 20,000 hectares of pristine African Wilderness. The original home of the elusive white lions, keep your eye out for a special sighting.
The 12 thatched East African-style Tents, with their spacious wooden decks overlooking the dry riverbed, are the epitome of luxury and seclusion with romantic Victorian-style baths and outdoor showers. This intimate camp is renowned for its charming service, homely atmosphere and passionate, well-informed staff. Delicious meals are served in a variety of venues, from breakfasts in the bush to picnics by the river, private dinners on your deck or lively evenings in the boma. Other on-site facilities include a swimming pool overlooking the watering hole, main lounge with views of the riverbed and a bird-hide under the tress on the banks of the Nhlaralumi riverbed.
- Only 12 East African-style luxury tents with romantic en-suite bathrooms
- Tanda Tula is owner-managed and run by Don and Nina Scott and together with their incredible team of staff, they have become renowned for their sincere hospitality
- Traverse 20,000 hectares of wilderness teaming with wildlife, including the coveted Big 5
- Original home of the elusive white lion
- Varied dining venues and excellent food make mealtimes a treat