At MannaBay, there is no shortage of luxuriant comfort for guests. With a library of travel literature, complimentary English breakfasts, a delectable high tea each late afternoon and even your local beverages are included during your stay, thus chances are once you check-in, you won’t want to check out any time soon. With a maximum of only 16 guests, you can be assured of attentive service to go with these fabulous facilities.
Extra-length, king-size (or twin single) beds and en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers adorn all seven Luxury Rooms, while the Versailles Suite has an additional free-standing bathtub. All rooms are individually decorated and include a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, air conditioning, under-floor heating in both the bedroom and bathroom, Wi-Fi, GHD straightener, hairdryer, as well as Country Road beach bags with towels. The décor is exquisite, sourced from all around the world and incorporated with inspirational imagination.
- Proximity to Table Mountain National Park and outstanding city or mountain views
- Only eight rooms with a maximum of 16 guests ensuring attentive and personal service
- A long list of additional inclusions making it excellent value for money
- Facilities and services on-site cover everything you may require
- Close to everything Cape Town has to offer, but secluded enough for a comfortable stay
8 Bridle Road, Oranjezicht
Cape Town Central, Western Cape, 8001
- Laundry Service Available
- Internet Access
- Transfers Available
- Rooftop Bar
- Secure Parking