It is no mystery why the Cape Grace is widely regarded as one of Cape Town’s top hotels. Quite simply, this hotel has it all. Favourably located on a private quay within the V&A Waterfront, the Cape Grace boasts the award-winning Signal Restaurant, the Bascule Whiskey & Wine Bar, unobstructed views of Table Mountain and unique decor. All these elements are elegantly held together by unassuming, personable hospitality.
The V&A Waterfront is one of Cape Town’s biggest attractions offering a myriad of shops, restaurant and activities. Just a few steps out of the Cape Grace’s front door you can board a boat trip to Robben Island, catch a helicopter tour of the peninsula or visit the aquarium. Be sure to return in time to enjoy a cocktail with one of the best views Cape Town has to offer.
Cape Grace offers a number of different room types, each one designed to fulfil every need, whether it be an intimate honeymoon or a fun-filled family getaway. Each uniquely decorated room is a treasure trove of contemporary and antique pieces, blending old and the new into a stylish sanctuary of comfort.
- Located on a private quay within the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- The award-winning Signal Restaurant is on the premises
- The Bascule Whiskey & Wine Bar offers over 400 whiskeys and tastings
- Distinct blend of contemporary and traditional décor
- A range of treatments at the Cape Grace Spa