Camps Bay Retreat can be found mere minutes from the thriving hub of Cape Town’s City Bowl. Tucked away beneath two hectares of forest on a private nature reserve, this boutique hotel is in one of the city’s most affluent suburbs overlooking the shimmering Atlantic Ocean. A true retreat, the hotel boasts a mountain meditation pool and grounds with trickling waterfalls and bubbling streams hidden amid trees.
With Camps Bay and Clifton’s beaches within walking distance, visitors can mingle with Cape Town’s ‘It Crowd’, club it up in the City Bowl a short drive away and be back in their private oasis within minutes.
Guests can choose to stay in the hotel’s Premier, Luxury and Superior Rooms, or in their Suites. Some have balconies and boast views of the ocean and 12 Apostles. Cool off in any of the three pools, take a tennis lesson with the resident coach and dine at Von Kamptz restaurant. Enjoy a stroll in the indigenous garden and Glen forest as you make your way to the Spa for an hour or two of relaxation.
- On a private nature reserve overlooking the ocean and 12 Apostles
- Beaches nearby along with the buzzing city centre
- Access to Sand B Private Beach Club and exclusive rates at Thrifty car hire
- Peaceful surroundings amid herb gardens, forest and fynbos, complemented by the on-site spa and mountain meditation pool
- All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and heating, satellite TV, a personal bar, safe and Nespresso machine