Baraza Resort & Spa Zanzibar is a family-owned boutique hotel on a 240-metre stretch of Bwejuu-Paje Beach. With a string of prestigious awards and accolades (coming from Condė Nast Traveller through to TripAdvisor), this five-star all-inclusive property is set to take over the island.
The beach is a playground of activity or relaxation. The on-site Water Club will assist you with anything from kite-surfing to pedal boats and the Dive Centre will get you snorkelling or diving the magnificent coral reefs. Take a bike ride along the beach, try your hand at swimming pool volleyball or Frisbee beach tennis or learn to do anything from speaking Swahili, to cooking or palm-weaving on the beach. The Frangipani Spa will relax and revitalise you.
Accommodation consists of 14 one-bedroom Villas and 15 two-bedroom Villas, as well as a two-bedroom Presidential Villa. These Villas are a fusion of Arabic, Swahili and Indian design and boast garden or ocean views from their terraces. Refined luxury and privacy is the order of the day: en suite bathrooms, living rooms, Sultan Lounge Beds, sun loungers, and plunge pools are among the first-rate amenities available.
- Family-owned exclusive boutique style hotel with only 30 Villas
- Villas offer both one- and two-bedroom options, making it suitable for couples and families alike
- Great selection of restaurant options, from casual through to fine dining
- A well-established water sports centre with equipment and qualified instructors on site
- A dive centre run by certified divers, assisting with snorkelling and diving excursions