From Singita Serengeti House’s expansive deck and infinity pool overlooking lush, acacia-dotted plains, guests can observe Mother Nature at work. Located in the Grumeti Game Reserve, an integral part of the Greater Serengeti Ecosystem and seasonal home to the Great Migration, this exclusive-use and family-friendly villa accommodates up to 8 guests and has its own game-viewing vehicle, guide, tracker, chef, and household staff.
The Serengeti is Big 5 territory. Visitors flock to its expansive game-dotted grasslands in droves in the hopes of spotting some of the wildlife that has made Tanzania such a ‘must-see’ destination. The Great Migration, a perennial cycle of life that plays out between the Serengeti and neighbouring Maasai Mara, passes through the area around the middle of the year.
Endless entertainment awaits guests at Serengeti House. Spend your days swimming, practicing archery, enjoying spa treatments, and playing tennis, while your evenings may be better suited for wine-tasting and al fresco dinners overlooking the nearby watering hole. Children of all ages are welcome and are sure to be intrigued by the arts and crafts; mini ranger; and butterfly capture, identify, and release activities on offer.
- Located in the Grumeti Reserves, part of the greater Serengeti ecosystem, overlooking a watering hole and grassland
- Exclusive-use house on the slopes of Sasakwa Hill with on-site pool and tennis court; personal vehicle, guide, and tracker; as well as household staff
- Activities include archery, horseback safaris, game drives, wine-tasting, and spa treatments
- Child-friendly with babysitting services and tailored activities
- Only 10min from Singita airstrip