With a highly-elevated position providing soaring views of the Serengeti plains below, Singita Sasakwa Lodge brings together a mesmerising blend of European and East African influences in its stately Manor House and 8 private cottages. From the lodge, observe the game-dotted expanse or venture down to wander among wildebeest and giraffe, unseen on horseback.
The Serengeti National Park is on the bucket list of many a discerning traveller—and for good reason. In conjunction with the adjacent Maasai Mara National Reserve, the Serengeti is the stage of ‘the greatest wildlife show on earth’: the Great Migration. This magnificent wildlife arena has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Singita Sasakwa Lodge’s turn-of-the-century Manor House is adorned with wooden floors, lanterns, and walls lined with vintage frames. Guests can enjoy meals indoor or dine al fresco at a linen-draped long table found in the dappled shade of acacia trees. Each of the 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom cottages boast their own private infinity pool and elaborately decorated interiors. Guests can spend their days traversing the Serengeti plains by foot, vehicle, and horseback.
- Superb position overlooking the Serengeti
- Appropriate for couples, friends, and families thanks to the varied accommodation options—each with their own infinity pool
- Child-friendly with activities uniquely-tailored for children and babysitting services available on request
- Apart from guided walks and game drives, seasonal equestrian safaris are also on offer
- Spa, gym, and Wi-Fi facilities are available at the main lodge