Granny Mouse Country House is the epitome of quaint, charming, and elegant. This rural country hotel in the Kwazulu Natal Midlands Meander, KwaZulu-Natal, is the ideal destination for a restful and refreshing retreat, where nothing is too much trouble.
The property is surrounded by lush gardens overlooking conservancy areas on the Lion’s River, in the flourishing Caversham Valley in Balgowan. Only an hour and a half from Durban, a short voyage will find you in true relaxation at The Granny Mouse Spa with treatments to suit all tastes—a full range of massage and beauty treatments, Jacuzzi and hydrotherapy, as well as a steam room.
Accommodation is picturesque with an arrangement of Garden Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, and Deluxe Suites, most with private balconies and en-suite bathrooms, individually decorated in plush fabrics. A self-catering Farmhouse sleeps 12 people and is tastefully equipped with open-plan kitchen, dining room, and veranda—the classic countryside homestead. Wholesome fine dining at the award-winning Eaves Restaurant is found above the Bistro, in close proximity to a cosy bar and a well-stocked underground wine cellar.
- Rural country hotel in the Natal Midlands Meander
- Selection of Garden Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, and Deluxe Suites with magical views, as well as a 12-person Farmhouse
- Endless beauty in the gardens overlooking the Lion’s River
- Variety of treatments at The Granny Mouse Spa, as well as Jacuzzi, hydrotherapy, and steam room
- First-class fine dining at Eaves Restaurant, cosy bar and well-stocked wine cellar