Kings Camp commits itself to creating a safari experience that is both enlightening and relaxing. This camp is dedicated to a gracious style of hospitality from a bygone era, combined with a flexibility that puts guests first. Above all, they do this in a manner that will never compromise the environment - instead, the camp aims to benefit the surrounding community culturally, environmentally and economically.
The main attraction in the Timbavati Game Reserve is the astonishing diversity and abundance of wildlife species that inhabit the reserve. Mammals alone number 147, including 27 ungulates (hoofed mammals) and 4 large carnivores. There are also many lesser-known animals that most visitors will find fascinating to behold from exotic reptiles and amphibians to colourful and bizarre insects.
The luxurious Suites all have indoor and private outdoor showers and are classically decorated with every luxury close at hand. From the romantic, cascading mosquito nets to the relaxing lounge and dining room, bar, pool terrace and a game-viewing platform which overlooks a very active watering hole, the Kings team will make sure you are well-looked-after.
- The Kings Camp safari experience is equal parts educational, luxurious and responsible
- The Timbavati Game Reserve is inhabited by over 140 species of African wildlife
- Expert rangers and guides will accompany you on game drives, bush walks and more
- Enjoy delicious dinners in the spacious dining room with views of the surrounding bushveld
- All Suites have indoor and private outdoor showers