The translucent waters of the Indian Ocean appear to wash right on to Views Boutique Hotel’s doorstep, blessing its exquisite design with the hues and beauty of this endless blue expanse, visible from almost every room in the hotel. Five-star luxury waits at this tranquil utopia in the beautiful town of Wilderness, situated along South Africa’s famed Garden Route.
A superb location on a dune right on the Wilderness Beach allows guests to experience the pristine beaches of the Garden Route. Stretching out to the east and the west, Wilderness Beach is ideal for endless strolls while making the most of the fresh sea-filled air. This stretch of coastline is also home to southern right whales which come close to shore to calve.
Natural light plays an integral role in the design of the hotel with each of its 22 luxury suites boasting frameless glass windows. Guests can marvel in the splendour of the Indian Ocean without ever leaving the hotel from the rooftop pool deck. Two restaurants, a lavish spa and two lounges are just some of the luxurious facilities on hand.
- The hotel’s interior echo the tones and beauty of the Indian Ocean
- A luxury five-star hotel in Wilderness on the Garden Route
- Positioned on a dune right on the beachfront
- 22 luxury Suites all boast frameless glass windows with views of either the Indian Ocean or the Outeniqua Mountains
- The rooftop pool deck and sun terrace offers magnificent panoramic vistas over the Indian Ocean