Right on the shores of the exalted Knysna Lagoon, St James of Knysna stands tall and proud like any stately individual should. Dazzling views across the soothing lagoon to the dramatic Knysna Heads give guests a unique introduction to the endless beauty of the Garden Route.
Knysna is one of the Garden Route’s most popular travel destinations due to its merging of dense forests, peaceful estuary, and miles of beaches. Get lost playing in one of the most scenic areas in the world, with fishing, canoeing, golf courses, hiking trails, sightseeing, water sports, mountain bike tours, and whale and dolphin watching. St James itself has two swimming pools, a Petanque pit, and beautifully-manicured gardens.
These magnificent 3-acre gardens roll out from beneath the balconies of 15 luxuriously-appointed Suites and Rooms. Whether you are in the Manor House or the Courtyard, all units feature en-suite bathrooms and a selection of modern amenities. Downstairs you will find the Main Lounge and Reception; Twin Palms Restaurant serving delicious local cuisine; and the Paquita Bar with a selection of French Champagnes, top wines, and whiskies.
- Located in Knysna—one of the Garden Route’s most popular travel destinations
- 15 luxuriously-appointed Suites and Rooms with en-suite bathrooms and balconies
- 3 acres of pristine garden with sensational lagoon views, 2 swimming pools and a Petanque pit
- Fishing, canoeing, golf courses, hiking trails, sightseeing, water sports, mountain biking, and whale and dolphin watching
- Twin Palms Restaurant, Paquita Bar, and Main Lounge