The self-confessed ‘best-kept secret of Franschhoek’, La Clé des Montagnes is home to 4 unique and professionally decorated villas each boasting a personal butler, private swimming pool, large fireplace, enchanting chandeliers, and personal chef on request. The historic main street of Franschhoek is a leisurely stroll away, while surrounding vineyards, art galleries, boutiques, and nature reserves can be reached by car within minutes.
Noted as one of South Africa’s oldest towns, there is something distinctly French about Franschhoek—unsurprising considering its origin as a French Huguenot settlement and its name translating literally to ‘French Corner’. Museums, monuments, sidewalk cafes, boutiques, and chocolatiers line its quaint streets, while the town itself is encompassed by expansive vineyards that come to a halt at the base of the surrounding mountains.
Guests can truly get to grips with life in the Cape Winelands thanks to La Clé des Montagnes’ location on a working wine estate. Its 4 2-bedroom Villas are short strolls away from all the attractions in Franschhoek’s village centre, and a quick conversation with the concierge will have guests on their way to seeing all this area has to offer.
- A short stroll from Franschhoek’s main street
- 4 Villas, each with a private swimming pool, fireplace, and personal butler
- Personal chefs can serve your meals in the comfort of your private verandah
- Enjoy private tours of the town’s award-winning wine estates
- Scenic helicopter transfers are available from Cape Town International Airport
- Concierge service available to make recommendations