Part of The Royal Portfolio’s Private Residences, The One Above is lauded as ‘Cape Town’s most impressive piece of real estate’. Boasting 360-degree views of the city - including Table Mountain and Robben Island (both UNESCO World Heritage Sites in their own right) - best seen from wrap-around terraces, guests can experience South Africa’s darling city in true style and luxury.
Located on top of the One&Only Hotel on the doorstep of Cape Town’s shopping mecca, the V&A Waterfront, guests are superbly located to explore all that this dazzling city has to offer. With the help of concierge services, a private chef, and a kids club on the premises, guests will be energised and ready to explore their surrounds.
5-star luxuries are not amiss here with a fitness centre, cellar, library, sauna, and two swimming pools making up just some of the amenities at The One Above. The penthouse accommodates its guests in four en-suite bedrooms boasting private balconies, TVs, and opulent furnishings. The Master Suite has added amenities such as his-and-hers bathrooms, a walk-in dressing room, and a fireplace for cosy Cape nights.
- Prime location on the top two floors of the illustrious One&Only Hotel, giving guests access to its 5-star facilities
- The V&A Waterfront is a stone’s throw away
- This penthouse villa boasts 360-degree views of the city and its natural attractions
- Guests are accommodated in four luxurious bedrooms boasting private balconies and opulent furnishings
- Other on-site amenities include a cellar, sauna, library, wrap-around balconies, two swimming pools, and a gym