With one of the most enviable positions in Cape Town, The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa is a consistent, award-winning, 5-star retreat. At the foot of Table Mountain National Park’s Twelve Apostles mountain range and overlooking the majestic Atlantic Ocean, could there be a better place to unwind?
The 55 Deluxe Rooms and 15 Luxury Suites offer the choice of either magnificent mountain or ocean views. The contemporary décor style incorporates cool colours, giving a light and fresh feel to the rooms, while the richness of the fabrics, ornate décor and luxury amenities make the experience a warm and comfortable one.
The award-winning Spa is well worth a visit - the skilled therapists and amenities will make you feel like a new person! The Azure Restaurant offers fine dining at its best, while the Café Grill is open 24 hours a day, offering more relaxed dining. The Leopard Bar, popular with locals and visitors alike, is one of the best venues in the Mother City for anything from sundowner cocktails and live entertainment, to late-evening cognacs at the day’s end.
- Favourable location offers some of the best views in Cape Town
- Variety of room types that welcome children and pets
- Shuttle service, transfers and spa treatments available
- Amenities such as fine dining restaurant, popular bar and even a small cinema
- A long list of ‘thoughtful extras’ and access to Table Mountain National Park