Kloof Street and its shops, restaurants and bars is only a five-minute walk away, while the renowned Long Street, the V&A Waterfront, as well as the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, are all a 10-minute drive from Trevoyan. Guests can also hike up Lion’s Head, stroll through the Company's Garden, explore the CBD, or travel to the top of the iconic Table Mountain in the rotating cable car, all of which are at your fingertips thanks to the B&B’s central location.
Seven spacious en-suite rooms are available, all painted a different muted colour. Five rooms can be found in the main house, while the garden villa houses two inviting suites, each with a kitchenette. All rooms have Wi-Fi, satellite TV, tea/coffee facilities, and personal bars.
- Located at the foot of Table Mountain in the central suburb of Tamboerskloof
- Victorian style B&B with elegant rooms, a pool, garden and rooftop terrace
- A short trip away from plenty of the city’s most popular attractions
- Delicious breakfast buffets available
- Convertible car available for rent
12 Gilmour Hill Road, Tamboerskloof
Cape Town Central, Western Cape, 8001
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Service Available