Zanzibar is the magical island where slow pace of life, style of cuisine, and a colourful tapestry of architecture and heritage come together like nowhere else in the world. And now The Palms Zanzibar has added the extra glow of a private resort with just 6 villas in a romantic, tranquil setting.
The south-east coast of Zanzibar invites guests into the understated elegance of The Palms with immaculate beaches and the crystal-clear Indian Ocean—a snorkelling, diving, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing, and kite surfing paradise. Alternatively, keep your feet dry and visit the historic Stone Town, the tropical Jozani Forest, or the spice plantations. For ultimate relaxation, unwind on private day beds under palm-thatched ‘bandas’, and enjoy treatments at the Sanctuary Spa.
Coffee, cream, and caramel shades combine in décor of colonial grandeur and traditional Africa. Each of the 6 villas has a bedroom, living room, full en-suite bathroom, dressing room, extra room with en-suite bathroom, and a large furnished terrace with private plunge pool and phenomenal ocean views. Taste the array of fusion flavours on the restaurant menu, and sip spicy concoctions at the stylish bar.
- Set on the south-east coast of Zanzibar with pristine beaches and tropical forests
- 6 luxury villas with 2 en-suite bedrooms, living room, dressing room, and terrace with private plunge pool and phenomenal ocean views
- Beach and ocean activities, and historical, forest, and spice plantation excursions
- One of the world’s most romantic all-inclusive resorts
- Local fusion menu using fresh produce and seafood
Bwejuu, Zanzibar Island