A mere 45 minutes from Cape Town and in the heart of the Winelands, Franschhoek is ideal for a weekend away or an entire holiday. Spend your time wine tasting at the wine farms nearby or dining in top-notch restaurants – Franschhoek is home to some of South Africa’s best eateries. Alternatively, visitors can head out for walks and hikes in the gorgeous mountain landscape, stroll down the main road, or, if you are there at the right time, attend one of the many festivals held in town each year.
There are nine stylish and comfortable apartments to choose from, all with a dining room, sitting room, fully-equipped kitchen, and either one or two bedrooms. Each apartment has a Nespresso coffee machine, safe, satellite TV, secure parking bay, Wi-Fi and, to top it all off, dogs are welcome. Head to nearby artisanal restaurants with an array of cuisines when not cooking in the apartment.
- Luxury self-catering apartments that are fully equipped
- Spacious with a dining room, living room, kitchen, and one or two bedrooms
- On the main strip in Franschhoek – paradise for food and wine lovers
- Within walking distance of several restaurants and shops
- Free access to the Franschhoek gym
1 Kruger Street
Franschhoek, Western Cape, 7690
- Swimming Pool
- Secure Parking
- Lock Up Garage