One of South Africa’s premier travel destinations with natural, cultural and historical attractions, fabulous eateries and atmosphere, there is plenty to see and do. Just 100m from your lodgings, find the promenade skirting along the Atlantic shore while the nearest city sightseeing bus stop is just 200m from the front door. With an open-top double-decker bus arriving every 15 minutes and two routes covering over 20 iconic attractions, you're guaranteed a great way tour. Afterwards, head to The Hyde’s rooftop Sky Deck for refreshments by the pool.
Studio suites, Hyde suites, the deluxe, and executive suite make up the accommodation – all offer twin or king beds, air conditioning, electric fan and blanket, lounge, kitchenette, flat screen TV, safe, mini-bar, universal plug points and Wi-Fi. The Hyde’s Restaurant offers delectable dining that compliments the comfortable amenities.
- The iconic Table Mountain, Lion’s Head and Signal Hill mountains all form part of the view from the Sky Deck
- Picnic Baskets can be prepared for you to enjoy
- Comprises of various spacious suites appointed with every comfort
- Conference and function venues available
- The Hyde is set up to accommodate film crews
13 London Road, Seapoint
Cape Town Central, Western Cape, 8005
- Room Service
- Rooftop Pool Deck
- Travel Desk
- Concierge Service