Venture into the Cape Winelands – only 45 minutes away – where vino-lovers can indulge in an endless array of wine tastings, many paired with exquisite chocolates, cheeses, crackers, and even local biltong. Closer to Clarendon, the V&A Waterfront offers shopping excursions, innovative art galleries and sundown cruises. The nearby Camps Bay and Clifton beaches call sun-lovers and surfers.
The hotel’s rooms consist of two Family Suites, five Superior Rooms, and eight Standard Rooms. Creature comforts include Wi-Fi, room service, a safe, mini-bar, air conditioning and the option of personal massages or manicures. Comfortable and draped in luxury, the rooms offer views of the ocean, gardens, and mountain. For a bite, guests can head over to the intimate dining room overlooking lush, manicured gardens.
- The Cape Winelands are only 45 minutes away for wine tastings, many paired with exquisite chocolates, cheeses, crackers, and even local biltong
- The V&A Waterfront provides shopping excursions, art galleries and sundown cruises
- Camps Bay and Clifton beaches are within walking distance
- Comfortable and draped with luxury, the rooms offer views of the ocean, gardens and mountain
- The intimate dining room serves delightful dinners overlooking the gardens
67 Kloof Road
Fresnaye, Western Cape, 8005
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access