If the idea of gathering family and renting out a luxurious house on the banks of the Zambezi River sounds like your thing, then we’d recommend considering Tangala House. Only 15km upstream from Victoria Falls, this unique family home has featured in the UK House and Garden magazine and comes complete with vehicle, boat, chef, waiters, and private guide—courtesy of Tongabezi.
The area is home to over 145 bird species, and large numbers of elephant, buffalo, and hippo are regularly spotted on Tangala’s opposite bank. With the Victoria Falls in such close proximity, an amazing array of activities are on offer, including boating, canoeing, white-water rafting, helicopter flights, horse riding, historical tours, quad biking, and, of course, game drives and guided walks.
The ideal caterer for a Zambian family safari holiday, Tangala House sleeps up to eight guests in four bedrooms and is equipped with a children’s playroom, large kitchen-dining room, living room, and veranda that steps out onto a lawn with sparkling swimming pool. Giant glass windows all round offer magnificent views across the river to the Zambezi National Park.
- 15km upstream from the wondrous Victoria Falls, including a wide range of exciting activities
- Perfect family safari destination—exclusive-use family homestead with children’s playroom and swimming pool
- Sleeps up to eight guests in four stylish bedrooms—all with huge glass windows overlooking the river
- Riverside location—explore the Zambezi River by boat
- Fully serviced and staffed by Tongabezi Lodge
Private Bag 31
Livingstone, Southern Province
- Swimming Pool