Living the island lifestyle is the dream of millions across the globe. Dream no further: Paradis Beachcomber takes all the wonders of sun and sea and delicately fashions them into its very own Garden of Eden on the Mauritian coastline. You won’t know what’s hit you.
On the island’s south-western peninsula, the luxury hotel stands proud against the backdrop of the majestic Le Morne mountain and flows out onto one of Mauritius’ most scenic shorelines. Seven kilometres of immaculate beach wraps itself around the peninsula, and the resort is cushioned by a turquoise lagoon on one side and an 18-hole championship golf course on the other. Spoilt for choice, activities include diving, snorkelling, sailing, water skiing, windsurfing, volleyball, tennis, mountain biking and day trips around the island.
Only the finest fabrics and the most elegant décor are found in paradise. An assortment of rooms and suites cater for families, friends, honeymooners, and sportspeople, while 13 private villas dot the waterfront. Boutiques, a wellness centre and spa, and shimmering pools are yours to enjoy. Find yourself serenaded under the stars at one of two bars or four restaurants, and dance until sunrise at Paradis’ own nightclub.
- Set on seven kilometres of pristine beach on Le Morne peninsula, with neighbouring lagoon and immaculate 18-hole golf course
- Opulent rooms, suites and luxury villas fit for all ages and interests
- Paradise for adventurers of all ages with a wide range of land, water and fitness sports
- Choice of four splendid restaurants, two bars and a nightclub
- Wellness centre and spa, swimming pools, boutiques, kid’s club
Le Morne Peninsula
Le Morne, Mauritius, 91202
- Tennis Court(s)
- Kids Activities
- Golf Course
- Sports Center
- Swimming Pools