Gorgeous old-world-esque interiors, uninterrupted bush views, luxury facilities, excellent service, and a spectacular location all come together at MalaMala Rattray's Camp. Located on the banks of the Sand River, this pristine establishment is set in a lush forest in an area renowned for game viewing.
Wildlife safaris are a top priority at MalaMala Rattrray's Camp. Guests can look forward to an exclusive experience as each vehicle transports a maximum of four guests. Look out for the Big 5 — lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, and buffalo — as well as cheetah and wild dog, all of which call MalaMala home. When not on safari, guests can look out for game from the deck, cool off in the infinity pool overlooking the river, browse the boutique, enjoy a massage, or make use of the fitness room.
Eight luxury khayas (meaning ‘home’ in Zulu) are on offer, boasting sweeping views of the Sand River and the surrounding landscape. All suites have private verandahs, gardens, and plunge pools as well as elegant bathrooms, outdoor showers, in and outdoor dining areas, minibars, tea/coffee facilities, safes, and optional satellite TVs.
- Located in a forest on the banks of the Sand River
- Amazing game viewing area — MalaMala is home to the Big 5, cheetah, and wild dog
- Exclusive safaris are the main priority (larger groups can be catered for)
- Infinity pool, gym, steam room, library, and massage service
- Luxury suites have private decks, pools, gardens, and verandahs