Lanzerac is less than an hour’s drive from Cape Town, but after passing through oak-studded Stellenbosch you’ll be happy you picked this bustling small town over the Mother City. Stellenbosch may be tiny, but it packs a punch, boasting everything from award-winning restaurants and wine estates to museums and a rowdy student life.
After a day of exploring, relaxation awaits. The spa includes a heated swimming pool, and steam and sauna rooms. Lanzerac has a number of classic and luxury rooms, as well as spacious suites – all of which come with en-suite facilities, a private patio, air conditioning, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and a minibar. Known equally through the years for award-winning wines and acclaimed restaurants, Lanzerac has established itself as one of Stellenbosch’s top gourmet destinations. Its Lanzerac Deli is the perfect gourmet retreat for those in search of home-made delights and sweet culinary creations, where, at the Manor Kitchen, diners can indulge in an opulent buffet breakfast or treat themselves to classical dinner.
- Five-star accommodation in the heart of the Cape Winelands
- Set on a working wine estate, with cellar tours and wine-tastings available on request
- The on-site hydro spa boasts a heated swimming pool and private steam and sauna rooms
- Dining can be enjoyed at the Lanzerac Deli, Manor Kitchen, Taphuis, and Craven Lounge
- 24-hour reception and room service
No. 1 Lanzerac Road, PO Box 4
Stellenbosch, Western Cape, 7600
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Security
- Secure Parking
- Conference Facilities