Cape Town’s Platinum Mile boasts a manicured promenade running alongside the Atlantic Ocean, populated with humming bars, cafes, and restaurants, as well as La Splendida Luxury Suites. A stone’s throw from the ocean, guests can watch the sunset from the comfort of their suite or while sipping a cocktail in the vibey Sotano Restaurant downstairs.
The promenade is often dotted with passing joggers, families, and dog-owners. The Green Point Lighthouse, the oldest operational one in the country, is a short 100m walk from La Splendida, while the V&A Waterfront and the trendy restaurants, bars, and clubs along the Atlantic Seaboard are a short drive away.
La Splendida has 24 rooms consisting of Double Rooms and Superior Suites. All have air conditioning, tea/coffee-making facilities, a minibar, safe, hairdryer, satellite TV, and Wi-Fi. Available services include tour bookings, car rentals, dry-cleaning, laundry, business centre, daily housekeeping, and room service. La Splendida is eager to help organise various activities including shark-cage diving, scenic flights, township tours, city tours, and visits to Robben Island.
- On Cape Town’s Platinum Mile, 100m from the Green Point Lighthouse
- Luxury suites a stone’s throw from the promenade with a vibey restaurant downstairs
- V&A Waterfront and Atlantic Seaboard bars, restaurants, and clubs are a short drive away
- Staff on hand to help organise tours
- On-site business centre with printing, fax, internet, and scanning facilities
121 Beach Road, Mouille Point
Cape Town Central, Western Cape, 8005
- Room Service
- Guest Lounge and Full Bar Service
- Concierge Service
- Dry Cleaning