Attracting romantics, daredevils, foodies, nature lovers and artistic aficionados alike, Franschhoek has something that will appeal to everyone. Whether it's paragliding over the valley, sampling the fare at some of the best restaurants in the country, hiking in the surrounding mountains, or stopping by art galleries, guests are sure to be constantly entertained.
Perfect for couples, families, and friends, L’Ermitage Chateau & Villas offers several Chateaus and a number of one- to three-bedroom Villas. Each is equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, a mini-bar, tea/coffee-making facilities and a balcony or terrace. Enjoy breakfasts and lunches at the hotel’s restaurant, bar, and lounge – or, request a sunset picnic on the viewing deck showcasing the valley in all its fading glory.
- A culinary hotspot, Franschhoek is home to 8 of South Africa’s Top 100 restaurants
- Chateaus and Villas are on offer
- On-site amenities include secure parking, room service, babysitting facilities, concierge, Wi-Fi, luggage holding, laundry facilities and a shuttle service
- Terrific base from which to explore the Cape Winelands
- Only 45min from Cape Town – an ideal breakaway