With beautiful gardens and views of the surrounding bush and the Drakensberg Mountains, Khaya Ndlovu Manor House is the perfect place to clear your head and relax. Located in the Blue Canyon Conservancy, a nature reserve between Blyde River Canyon and the Kruger, this manor house provides guests with fantastic safaris and the chance to recuperate while enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
Morning and afternoon game drives around the conservancy, day trips to the Kruger Park, visits to Wildlife Rehabilitation Centres, tours of the Blyde Canyon, hot air ballooning, Blyde boat trips, horseback safaris, white water rafting, abseiling, kloofing and Nyani Cultural Village tours are just a few of the activities on offer. Alternatively, guests can spend the day at the pool, watching wildlife visit the waterhole.
A variety of different suites are on offer including a honeymoon suite, family suites, and garden suites, all of which are en-suite and have ceiling fans, coffee stations, mosquito nets and room safes. Relax in the green gardens while taking in the beautiful view, spend some downtime in one of the stunning rooms or lounges and indulge in treatments at the in-house spa.
- In the Blue Canyon Conservancy that offers great game viewing
- Close enough to Kruger for day visits
- Beautiful views of the surrounding bush and the Drakensberg Mountains
- Several activities on offer including plenty of safaris, water activities and day trips
- Spacious and luxurious suites on offer in a variety of configurations
Hoedspruit, Limpopo Province, 1380
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access