Facilities and services include free Wi-Fi, Egyptian cotton linen, Nespresso coffee machine, room safe, air conditioning, HD LED TV with DSTV satellite options, mini-fridge, hairdryer, en-suite bathroom and a veranda with outdoor furniture, the perfect place to sit and enjoy your complimentary bottle of Jordan Estate wine. Most units have a large, luxurious, free-standing bath in addition to a walk-in shower, king size bed, fireplace and separate lounge. This and many more indulgent amenities await the weary traveller.
Enjoy breakfast or an al fresco lunch at The Bakery at Jordan followed by a bespoke "Synergy between Soul and Soil" tour of the Jordan vineyards and wine cellar. Lunch or dinner at the Jordan Restaurant is an unforgettable experience where Chef George Jardine’s seasonal menu captivates one with outstanding flavours, textures and techniques.
- Award-winning wines, a restaurant, winery and bakery
- Different luxurious accommodation configurations to choose from
- The estate is only 25 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
- The onsite restaurant is run by former South African Chef of the Year, George Jardine
- All suites offer a Nespresso Machine, air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi, a patio and a complimentary bottle of Jordan Estate Wine
Stellenbosch Kloof Road, Jordan Wine Estate
Stellenbosch, Western Cape, 7604
- Secure Parking