Immersed in the flora of the Cape and on the coastline, Grootbos has a variety of activities at their doorstep. Experiences include shark cage diving in Gansbaai, whale watching, botanical 4x4 tours, horse riding, walks and hikes, marine safaris, beauty and massage treatments, bird watching, and quad biking to name a few.
The villas are the last word in secluded luxury and allow guests to unwind, indulge and reconnect. A villa of six bedrooms and another of four bedrooms boast exquisite ocean vistas and come with a private chef, butler, nature guides and a fully-equipped kitchen, lounge, dining room, barbeque area, outdoor pool, gym, wine cellar, and large outside decks. Experience a home-away-from-home in an environment of unsurpassed tranquillity.
- Superbly located on the Whale Route and near the shark-cage diving capital of the country, Gansbaai
- All meals and drinks are included and prepared by a private chef
- Decor and design a seamless extension of architecture
- Six elegant suites for up to 12 guests
- Sensitively curated collection of fine art
R43 Between Stanford and Gansbaai
Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, Western Cape, 7220