Under an hour from the bustling and historical streets of Zanzibar’s Stone Town along with its international airport, Diamonds Mapenzi Beach Club allows guests to easily combine an idyllic beachfront holiday with plenty of cultural understanding at this all-inclusive resort on the north-eastern coastline of one of the Indian Ocean’s most alluring islands.
Set across 4 hectares of pristine coastline, swaying palms, lush bougainvillaea, and landscaped gardens, Mapenzi Beach Club is an oasis eager to cater to every whim of its patrons. Guests can enjoy delicious meals throughout the day accompanied by all manner of drinks from tea to beer and wine as part of their package—along with all non-motorised water sports
Choose between Mapenzi’s 21 Garden Rooms, 36 Superior Rooms (with interconnecting options) and their 30 Beach Villas. All have verandahs, climate control, digital fans, minibars, tea/coffee facilities, telephones, luggage racks, and hairdryer and shaver points in the bathroom. Onsite amenities include a pool, spa, gym, fashion boutique, restaurants, a beach bar, tennis and volleyball courts, and much, much more.
- Perfect blend of relaxation and all-inclusive service with the convenience of daily meals and accompaniments included in your package
- Numerous bars and restaurants for guests to enjoy
- Evening entertainment programme, discotheque, daily gymnastic activities, indoor games are just some of the activities on offer when not soaking up the sun
- Daily shuttle available to and from Stone Town
- Beach Access
- Children's Programme
- Activity Desk
- Laundry Service Available