A spice island, Zanzibar was an important stopover for passing sailors from the age of discovery but today serves to embody that quintessential Indian Island utopia. Days on Zanzibar are best spent enraptured by its turquoise waters, pearly beaches, friendly people, and all manner of laid-back activities.
Accommodation at Chuini comes in the form of its Deluxe Bungalow (with a large bedroom and lounge area, terrace, and ocean views), Superior Bungalow (offering more privacy, a king-size bed, and terrace overlooking the sea), or its two-bedroom Villa. Amenities include three swimming pools, various dining and sundowner spots, Wi-Fi throughout, a private beach, spa, air-conditioning, and room service. Activities on offer range from big game fishing and diving to sunset cruises, snorkelling, and excursions across the island.
- Beachfront location under 30 minutes from Stone Town and all its cultural attractions
- Choose from a variety of beach bungalow configurations
- Activities include a spa, daytime excursions, snorkelling, diving, sunset cruises, and big game fishing
- Multiple dining and sundowner options at the resort
- Access to the resort’s private beach
Chuini Palace Ruins
Bububu, Zanzibar Island
- Internet Access