Activities on the Ant Collection reserve are seemingly endless. Experience game drives, night safaris, walking safaris, horse-riding safaris and seasonal game census safaris. Other activities include fishing, horse-riding lessons, reptile talks, mountain biking, swimming with horses, rhino tracking, archery, Big 5 game drives, bug and spoor walks, and visits to the local children’s home. Guests can also relax at the pool, indulge in a massage, or look out for game passing the waterhole below.
Ant’s Hill accommodates 16 guests in five gorgeous cottages that come in Superior Deluxe, Deluxe and Superior Standard options. All cottages are secluded, with luxurious en-suite bathrooms, private decks, minibars and tea/coffee facilities. The larger cottages have sitting rooms and some even have private pools. With such spectacular views, luxurious accommodation and amazing dining options, Ant’s Hill is sure to capture your heart.
- On a private 12,500-acre game reserve about three hours from O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Rests on a cliff edge overlooking a gorge, a waterhole and the Waterberg landscape
- Several safari options and plenty activities on offer – child minding is also on offer
- Gorgeous luxury private cottages are on offer with sweeping views, elegant décor and top class amenities
- Accommodates a maximum of 16 people making for an intimate safari experience
Vaalwater, Limpopo Province, 0530
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Shuttle Service