Let’s get down to business and talk about The Maslow hotel, an acclaimed establishment providing premier four-star accommodation to business travellers in Johannesburg’s high-end Sandton area. In addition to being within the City of Gold’s financial district and within walking distance of the Sandton Gautrain Station—ideal for the jet-set lifestyle—guests will find every comfort and convenience.
The Maslow’s extensive conference facilities are among the best in Sandton. With 21 conference venues and meeting rooms of various sizes and configurations (the latter including the services of a private butler), you can work away from home with ease. In-between taking care of business a shuttle service can ferry you to Sandton City mall (adjoining Nelson Mandela Square) while The Maslow’s Concierge, among the select members of the prestigious Society of the Golden Keys, can advise you on tourist attractions.
The hotel’s 281 Rooms and Suites come in several categories including Accessible Rooms. All feature a work space with universal plug outlets, luxurious power shower and bathroom amenities, coffee machine, and a pillow menu to ensure your comfort.
- A member of the Sun International portfolio
- Concierge is a member of the highly select and prestigious Society of the Golden Keys
- Accessible Rooms available
- Facilities include an Africology Spa, Wayfare Business Lounge, Restaurant and Bar
- Conveniently situated in Sandton with shuttles available to the nearby Gautrain Station