With a stay at Southern Sun Hyde Park, located in the exclusive Sandton area, guests will find themselves mingling with the upper echelons of Johannesburg society and perfectly positioned for business or pleasure. The City of Gold’s central business district and surrounding dining and entertainment options are just 10 minutes away.
With a complimentary Gautrain shuttle at your beck and call trips to Pretoria, central Johannesburg and O.R. Tambo Airport are nothing short of convenient. Meanwhile, you can get all your retail therapy done at Hyde Park Corner just next door or take the short drive across to Nelson Mandela Square or Sandton City. With a full array of business facilities from boardrooms to courier and limited secretarial services, you may not even need to venture that far to take care of business matters.
The hotel offers a total of 132 elegant yet relaxed rooms and suites in a variety of comfortable categories. Amenities include an iPod docking station, DVD player, DSTV, mini-bar, Wi-Fi and tea/coffee station. A beauty salon, gym, outside pool, 2 bars and a restaurant are also on offer.
- Prime location in Johannesburg’s upmarket Sandton area
- Gautrain shuttle, Wi-Fi, laundry, dry cleaning, concierge and more
- Onsite Luce Restaurant serves a unique fusion of Italian and Japanese cuisine alongside a selection of auction wines
- Disability-friendly superior rooms which are guide dog-friendly
- Baby cots and babysitting facility on request