In the heart of one of Johannesburg’s trendiest (and most upscale) neighbourhoods, the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel’s distinctive architecture and motif draw the attention of all who walk past. Located across Sandton’s Gautrain Station, guests will have swift access not only to O.R. Tambo Airport Area—but to other points of interest around the city centre and beyond to Soweto and Pretoria.
Sandton has garnered a reputation as being a hub for Johannesburg’s socialites, elites, and young professionals. Dotted with popular nightclubs, chic bars, and a delectable array of restaurants, guests will have plenty to do while staying in the area. Thanks to Gauteng’s high-speed train, guests can also easily visit other parts of Johannesburg and neighbouring Pretoria.
Radisson Blu offers a variety of accommodation options from Standard and Business Class Rooms to Junior and One Bedroom Suites. Universal Access options are also available. Work up a sweat on its 10th-floor fitness centre, enjoy a poolside cocktail at the rooftop Central One Bar, or dine on international and local cuisine at Central One restaurant.
- Directly opposite Sandton’s Gautrain Station that connects to the airport, Soweto, and Pretoria, to name a few
- Sandton’s shopping centres and restaurant are within walking distance
- Each room features Wi-Fi, coffee/tea-making facilities, and 5-star amenities
- On-site restaurant, bar, fitness centre, and rooftop pool
- Sandton is one of Johannesburg’s most affluent and trendy suburbs