Looking up at The Michelangelo Towers spiral high into the Sandton sky, it’s easy to see why people call it one of the world's most distinctive hotels. At 135 metres, it provides quite a view over the cityscape below. The tower stands tall in the centre of the business district, close to various companies, law firms, and the JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange).
The Michelangelo Towers could not be better positioned to explore stylish and sophisticated Sandton. All the top restaurants, boutiques, cinemas and theatres are within walking distance, while presents and souvenirs can be found in abundance at Sandton City, one of Africa's largest shopping centres.
Accommodation consists of 194 Rooms and Suites offering the utmost in luxury and comfort. All rooms have private bathrooms, air conditioning and high-speed Wi-Fi. Other perks include an electric safe and personal refrigerator. Throw in complete business facilities, indoor and outdoor pools, an in-house shopping mall and a private gym, and the phrase ‘spoilt for choice’ suddenly becomes an understatement.
- Luxury rooms and suites with high-end facilities
- Exceptionally high standards of service
- Quality business facilities and free Wi-Fi access
- Great view of the Sandton business district and surroundings
- Indoor and outdoor pools, private gymnasium and in-house mall
- Close to all the best restaurants, theatres, and boutiques