Understated yet elegant decor lines the interior of Umhlanga’s Protea Hotel, hinting at the comfortable yet affordable luxury that awaits guests who stay here. Proffering magnificent views of the Kwazulu Natal coastline from most of its bedrooms, this hotel is centrally located, a short walk from the beach, 18km from King Shaka International Airport, and only 10 minutes from the sparkling lights of Durban.
The warm waters of the Indian Ocean and pristine beaches dotted throughout Natal attract hordes of tourists every year who wish to relish in the tropical atmosphere and all that comes with it. Fun for families, friends, and couples alike await. Visit uShaka Marine World, watch a game at Moses Mabhida Stadium, frolic in the ocean, or sample fresh seafood fare at the surrounding restaurants.
This 3-star Protea Hotel accommodates guests in 116 Standard Rooms and 4 Suites. For your own convenience, each room and suite have satellite TV, Wi-Fi access, daily housekeeping, microwave, fridge, cutlery, crockery, and tea/coffee-making facilities. Other onsite amenities include the Lighthouse Restaurant, universal access facilities, foreign exchange services, and newspaper and local restaurant delivery on request.
- 3-star hotel with stunning views of and easy access to Umhlanga’s beaches
- Proximity to an array of attractions
- Affordable yet comfortable accommodation with universal access facilities available
- 18km from King Shaka International airport and only 10 minutes from Durban
- Fun for family, couples, and friends