Gaborone Sun is located in the heart of Botswana’s capital. The four-star hotel offers guests a retreat with a home-away-from-home feel, conveniently close to all the action-packed adventures the city has to offer. A playground for the leisure seeker and business dealer alike, Gaborone Sun combines all the modern-day comforts with the untouched ambience of Botswana.
Explore the city’s architectural gems and historical monuments littering the streets – from the Three Dikgosi Monument to the Sir Seretse Khama Statue. The Gaborone Game Reserve is small and teeming with indigenous species including zebra, red hartebeest, vervet monkeys, warthog as well as numerous resident and migrant birds. Climb Kgale Hill for panoramic views or tackle Gaborone Dam’s water-based activities.
The 196 rooms include an extravagant Presidential Suite, lavish Luxury Rooms and humble Standard Rooms. All rooms come complete with air conditioning and heating, satellite TV, in-room safe and mini-bars. Try your hand at tennis or squash at the courts or take a dip in the swimming pool after a gruelling gym session. Hotel guests receive complimentary membership at the Gaborone Country Club golf course.
- Conveniently located close to all the action-packed adventures Botswana’s capital has to offer
- Caters for leisure seekers and entrepreneurs alike
- Town is littered with architectural gems and historical monuments
- Gaborone Game Reserve contains numerous indigenous species
- Hotel guests receive complimentary membership at the Gaborone Country Club golf course