On the doorsteps of Botswana’s magical Okavango Delta, Qorokwe Camp provides exclusive and close-up experiences of Africa’s thriving wilderness. Qorokwe concession spans 26,000ha and hosts many biomes, giving you opportunities to view a plethora of wildlife, including the Big 5. Personal and luxurious, be inspired by Qorokwe Camp’s exclusive tented suites resonating with African warmth and wooden touches.
With the Okavango Delta just outside your deck, embrace all that nature offers in this region. Embark on twice-daily game drives where you may encounter giraffe, leopard, cheetah, hyena, wild dog and the Delta’s iconic buffalo. Walk through the wilderness with passionate guides and uncover Botswana’s wild secrets or glide through Okavango waters in a mokoro for an intimate view of the Delta. All these experiences offer a memorable and authentic getaway.
Close to the shores of Okavango Delta are eight luxurious tented suites, complete with en-suite bathrooms and decks with panoramic views. One spacious family suite with a personal splash pool is also available when travelling with children. Gather at Qorokwe’s own “watering hole” for delectable meals and satisfying drinks with open views of the Delta. Qorokwe Camp offers tranquil and personal encounters of Botswana’s most enchanting landscape.
- Qorokwe Camp is within a 26 000ha concession
- Day and night safari drives with passionate guides to view wildlife like lion, zebra, giraffe, elephant, buffalo and wild dog
- Personal deck and lounge with views of the Delta
- Charter flights are available from Maun, with the flight being an easy 20 minutes one-way
- On-site lounge, dining room, bar and library connected by wooden walkways