Okavango Tswii Lodge is the perfect place to begin your Okavango Delta adventure. Just a 30-minute drive from Maun along the Boro River, Tswii gets its name from the numerous water lilies that are found in its tranquil waters.
Relaxation combines with exploration - you can spend your days idling on a puffy sofa in the lodge lounge, overlooking the river and the nights in the boma enjoying a traditional meal under the stars. Game walks and boat rides present ample time to explore the riverine forests and mysterious waterways while an overnight mokoro trail to a private island aims to thrill the adventurous.
Tswii is an intimate offering of just 5 Guest Chalets. En suite accommodation consists of 3 Luxury Chalets (each sleeping two adults) and 2 Family Chalets each comfortably accommodating up to four guests. The Chalets are modest with canvas walls and thatched roofs and each one comes with a little patio with views to the river or forest.
- Conveniently located only 30 minutes from Maun, allowing you to get your safari on as soon as possible
- Beautiful views of the river from the lounge
- Activities include boat rides and nature walks
- An overnight mokoro trail provides a unique and exciting way to experience the Delta
- Accommodation suitable for both couples and families travelling together