You really are on top of the world at Ulusaba Cliff Lodge with the best view in the Sabi Sand. The Cliff Lodge forms a part of Ulusaba Rock Lodge, in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve adjacent to the Kruger National Park, and is perched high on the summit of a koppie with panoramic views over the Drakensberg Mountains and miles of bush.
The koppie where Cliff Lodge sits was used as the lookout point for the ancient Shangaan warriors and as such derived the name Ulusaba, meaning “place of little fear”. A bush observatory is perfect for stargazing and gym facilities and tennis courts will get your heart racing. Proper day planning is required in order to take full advantage of the safari walks, moon-lit bush dinners and, naturally the twice-daily game drives.
The granite rock of the koppie is interlaced into the 2 exclusive and fully private luxury Suites of African tribal design. The Suites offer en-suite bathrooms and incredible views positioned with walkway access to the main lodge. From cocktails by the pool to spa treatments at the Aroma Boma, the sepia bush glow is sure to creep into your heart - one way or another.
- The best view in the Sabi Sand - positioned at the summit of a koppie 800 feet high
- 2 fully exclusive and private Suites with en-suite bathrooms and balconies with outstanding bush views
- Game drives twice a day, safari walks, moon-lit bush dinners and bush observatory for stargazing
- Outdoor pool and Aroma Boma spa offering a variety of treatments
- Gym facilities and tennis courts for an accessible workout