The cool breezes of Selous’s highlands provide airy comfort at Beho Beho Camp, one of the only camps in the Selous Game Reserve not situated on the Rufiji River. However, the quality of the guides and the tailor-made safari programmes they plan is what really sets this refuge apart, making it one of the best camps in the reserve.
The mainstay of the guided safari programme is the walking safari, which winds through a landscape of varying biodiversity, in search of the big game that call Selous Game Reserve home. Guests have the opportunity to experience different guides throughout their stay, affording them access to a wealth of knowledge. Boat trips across the pristine Lake Tagalala offer close encounters with crocodiles and hippos.
The 8 spacious en-suite Bandas are designed to capture even the slightest breeze and feature a main area which leads on to a verandah proffering brilliant views of the surrounding plains. Comfortable sofas dot the central lounge and bar area while an old library provides endless intrigue. A private Treehouse offers honeymooners and couples a romantic alternative to the main camp.
- The breezy highlands of the Selous Game Reserve offer respite during the hotter months
- High quality guiding and tailor-made safari programmes ensure you have a great safari experience
- Boat trips across Lake Tagalala offer close encounters with crocodiles and hippos
- 8 luxury Bandas are designed to keep guests cool and comfortable
- Couples can choose to stay in the romantic Treehouse