Set amid verdant coffee plantations on the shores of Lake Duluti beneath the protective gaze of Mount Meru, Lake Duluti Serena Hotel features a design that echoes its original incarnation as a colonial coffee farm. So complete is the illusion of an actual colonial coffee plantation that guests will be forgiven for thinking they have stepped back in time.
With its position at the gateway to the famous Tanzanian ‘Northern Safari Circuit’, this Arusha hotel is the ideal base for a Tanzanian safari experience. Guests will find endless entertainment without even leaving the farm. Walk around the shores of the lake on a nature trail, enjoy a sundowner on its banks, or paddle across its waters. The winding coffee plantations are ideal for mountain biking, while Mount Meru, one of Africa’s highest mountains, is perfect for avid hikers.
The hotel’s 42 traditionally designed thatched rondavel rooms feature wide timbered balconies with resplendent views over the surrounding area. Partake in a lavish dining experience in the elegant dining room, grab a book from the charming library, or relax in the shade on a garden terrace.
- Set amid the extensive coffee plantations that surround the serene Lake Duluti and under Mount Meru
- Echoes the design of a colonial coffee farm
- At the gateway to the famous Tanzanian ‘Northern Safari Circuit’
- Mountain bike through the coffee plantations, paddle across the lake, or climb Mount Meru
- The 42 thatched rooms feature wide timbered balconies with resplendent views over the surrounding area