Take in the views across Algoa Bay at The Kelway Hotel, where dolphins are often seen frolicking in the waves and whales bask together in family glory. The hotel is located in The Eastern Cape city of Port Elizabeth and is perfectly positioned for both business and leisure travellers.
The Kelway is close to Port Elizabeth Airport, Nelson Mandela Bay Soccer Stadium, and only 3km from the Boardwalk Casino, as well as within walking distance to popular tourist attractions and beaches. Algoa Bay boasts 40km of terrific beaches, and a variety of sport, such as golf, bowls, quad biking, paintball, and scuba diving. Come evening, unwind with a sundowner cruise and theatre performance.
Elegant in style and generous in size, timber lends a warm atmosphere to the 36 Luxury 4-star rooms, 24 Standard 3-star rooms, and 3 Premier rooms. The hotel offers 2 state-of-the-art conference rooms, seating 100 and 16 people respectively. Farriagers is a casual yet sophisticated restaurant and bar that caters for everyone—breakfasts, corporate lunches, candlelit dinners, or simply a light meal on the terrace.
- Within walking distance to Port Elizabeth’s most popular beaches
- 36 Luxury 4-star rooms, 24 Standard 3-star rooms, and 3 Premier rooms
- Variety of land and water sports on offer, Boardwalk Casino, several shopping centres, sundowner cruises, cultural performances
- Farriagers restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 2 state-of-the-art conference rooms seating 100 and 16 people respectively