At Ibhayi Guest Lodge, situated in leafy Walmer in Port Elizabeth, enjoy a central location for all of the city’s major business and leisure pursuits while retiring to a tranquil retreat away from the bustle when you want it. With a four-star rating, you are assured a comfortable stay.
Known as South Africa’s ‘Friendly City’, as well as the ‘Windy City’, Port Elizabeth is a delight to visit with plenty of interesting cultural and historical attractions, beautiful beaches and in proximity to wildlife destinations. Highlights include Route 67, a diverse collection of artworks celebrating the years Nelson Mandela gave to public life, and Addo Elephant National Park. There are also numerous fine restaurants and cafes not to mention a world of entertainment at the Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment complex.
Comfortable Standard rooms are available along with Luxury Suites and Luxury Family Suites. All are well-appointed and feature a patio from which you can enjoy the garden. The onsite Leo’s Bistro and Lounge offers a relaxing atmosphere by the pool and simply succulent bistro-style meals.
- Room amenities include safe, air conditioning, desk, hairdryer, bathrobe and toiletries, minibar, tea/coffee-making facilities and Wi-Fi
- Luxury Suites include breakfast in the room rate while all rooms receive daily housekeeping
- Cot is available in Luxury Family Suites which feature a sofa bed for older children
- 5 flexible conference rooms offer convenience to business travellers
- Available for intimate weddings offering catering, accommodation and venue