No holiday is complete without a castle in the sand. That’s if you happen to be near the beach, of course. Fortunately, at Primi Seacastle on Cape Town’s golden stretch of Camps Bay, you are one step away from some of the city’s most dazzling beaches, with the added beauty of a Table Mountain backdrop.
Occupying the most prestigious coastline address on the Atlantic Seaboard, Primi Seacastle is a mere Frisbee throw from the trendy bars, cafes, and restaurants where Capetonians go to socialise and be seen. A few minutes’ drive around the mountain and you’ll find yourself in Cape Town City Centre, the V&A Waterfront, and on your way to the Table Mountain summit in a cable car.
Watch the sky turn a burgundy red from the balcony of your Standard or Classic Sea View Suite, or unwind in the comfort of the Standard Rooms, which make up the rest of the 10 individually-decorated rooms—all with en-suite bathrooms. Beautiful champagne breakfasts are served looking out across the sun deck and splash pool, with the Atlantic Ocean glistening just overhead.
- No more than ten steps away from Camps Bay Beach, one of Cape Town’s most beautiful beaches
- 10 individually-decorated rooms—Standard and Classic Sea View Suites or the Standard Room
- Deluxe champagne breakfasts on the sun deck, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Cape Town’s hottest bars, cafes, and restaurants right on your doorstep
- Close to Cape Town city centre, V&A Waterfront, and Table Mountain Cableway