The small and intimate Edo’s Camp is tucked away in a private game conservancy in the Kalahari area of central Botswana. Actively involved in both wildlife conservation and community upliftment, this camp will ensure a personal and fondly remembered stay.
Edo’s Camp is not just a wildlife destination, but one that allows you to visit a Bushman village and get involved in the everyday habits of these nomadic people. Assist them in gathering food and medicines from the bush and learn about their traditional lifestyle. You will also have the opportunity to track white rhino on foot with your personal Bushman guide. Game drives, sunset drives and night drives are also all offered and will introduce you to the flora and fauna of this unique region.
Built with natural materials around a permanent waterhole, the 4 Meru-Style Tents all come with en suite bathrooms and their own private verandah. Meals are included in your stay and can be enjoyed in the main dining area. A swimming pool provides refreshing relief from the heat of the day while a small curio shop affords you the opportunity to purchase souvenirs.
- Edo’s camp offers guided game drives, nature walks and night drives on its private concession in the Kalahari
- The opportunity to track white rhino with your own Bushman guide
- Visit a San Bushman village and take part in their daily activities
- With only 4 Meru-Style Tents, accommodating 8 people, the experience is an exclusive one
- En suite bathrooms with baths and shower and running water