In the Kasenyi savannah, on the rim of lake Bunyampaka in the Queen Elizabeth National Park sits Kasenyi Safari Lodge. Enjoy spacious accommodation, uninterrupted views of the surrounding landscape, and the novelty of viewing the many animals that visit the camp.
Guests can enjoy game drives where hippos, lion, buffalo, elephant, leopard, waterbuck, hyena, kob, and a large variety of birds can be spotted. Boat cruises on the Kazinga Channel, visits to the tree-climbing lions in the south of the park, chimpanzee trekking, nature walks, night game drives, visits to Bakonzo and Basongora tribes, and bush breakfasts at viewpoints and water holes are also available.
There are 4 en-suite Tents on offer. The tents are thatched, mounted on platforms, have spacious living areas, and private decks. Enjoy meals and spectacular views from the elevated dining structure and have a drink at the bar/lounge at the end of a day spent exploring and marvelling at wildlife sightings. Admire the view from your deck and fall asleep to the sounds of the African bush.
- Situated in the Queen Elizabeth National Park — one of the most popular parks in Uganda
- On the rim of Lake Bunyampaka
- Brilliant game-viewing park
- Plenty of activities on offer including chimpanzee trekking
- The en-suite tents are spacious with private living areas and decks
- Beautiful views and delicious meals on the raised dining area